Holding 6-1/2 quarts, this attractive pressure cooker handles most recipes and offers many conveniences to simplify both use and cleanup. Made of heavy-gauge, 18/10 stainless steel, the main chamber offers strength and durability while a polished exterior shine gives it an eye-catching appearance. A Trans Therm base evenly distributes heat and brings excellent high-temperature retention. The black phenolic handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and resists heating; additionally, it easily detaches to simplify cleanup. In the event that excessive pressure begins to build up, an integrated safety feature audibly indicates the need to reduce heat. Pressure cooking lessens cooking time and preserves vitamins and minerals for healthier meals. Includes a perforated insert and trivet, and an accompanying collection of recipes.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #146338 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 6.5-Qt.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Brand: WMF
- Model: 07.9313.9300
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.20″ h x 10.20″ w x 16.60″ l, 8.75 pounds
- Advanced safety features prevent excessive pressure build-up
- Handle design improves comfort and safety and detaches for easy cleaning
- More healthy cooking as vitamins and minerals are preserved; included recipes by Lorna Sass
- Reduces cooking times by up 70-percent
- Constructed in Germany of heavy-gauge Cromargan 18/10 stainless steel